The Training Objectives
Shine Leaders is a 3-day training conducted once every 2 years and designed for the 4As that empowers individuals with positions of leadership within the ad agencies. Participants of Shine comprises of Account Directors, Creative Directors, Strategists, Art Directors and other middle management people. At Shine Leaders, participants are led to play a bigger game – learning to embrace leadership, not just as a job requirement but as a mindset for life.
- Explore and clarify their purpose for being in the advertising industry and how their involvement and leadership can make a difference.
- Explore and realise the limiting beliefs and mindsets that may be holding them back from even greater achievements as a leader.
- Liberate their creativity and reignite their passion.
- Hone their ‘people skills’: from managing clients, inspiring subordinates and team members, to connecting with the target audience.
- Practise applying the learnings to the whole process of creating a campaign: from brief to strategy and communication ideas
|Part 1||:||Pre-Training Foundation|
|Duration||:||2 Hour session|
The training begins with a 2-hour session that builds the foundation of the training context. This is an opportunity for each participant to get clear about what they would like to achieve in the training, set goals and get to know the other participants.
|Part 2||:||The Residential Training|
|Day 1 leads participants to participate in exercises, games and activities that reveal automatic behaviour patterns and the mindset that is causing it.
Contact Thiva, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-7932 3096 to customize it to your company as an in-house program.
Here are some commendations from our previous participants;
“Outstanding, Enriching, Liberating!”
– Christie Herman, Creative Director, McCann Erickson
The training is comprehensive. It’s not just a 3-day training to me. If we keep practising, it could actually be a life training as well.
– Michael Yip, Euro RSCG
Shine Leaders gave me an answer to why I’m still in advertising. – Tieh Pui Yen, Account Director, Grey Worldwide
It’s valuable in helping me to see the path that I envisioned long time ago but was distracted. So, it was good that it reminded me of it. Back to being on track! – Sonny Low, McCann Erickson