BUSINESS STRATEGY by Karthik Siva
The role of advertising is to ultimately build the client’s business. Whether it is a complete thematic campaign, a branding exercise, a revolutionary online initiative or even just a simple flyer, there is always a business objective behind it. By developing your own understanding of business strategies, you will be able to direct your teams to channel your thinking to find solutions that are innovative and yet firmly grounded in the client’s business targets. This foundation prepares you to play a bigger role in your clients’ marketing and business plans, paving the way for great creative work that delivers winning results. You will also understand how to develop business strategy for your clients.
- Why is this important
- Understanding the difference between Brand Strategy, Communication Strategy and Business Strategy
- Identifying the Key Elements
- The Starting Point : Corporate & Brand Reputation, Customer Perception & Satisfaction, Market Share , Sales Volume, Profits.
- The Destination Point : Vision / Mission / Business Goals / Objectives
- The Path
- The Milestones
- Apply the learnings to crack a strategy. This can be applied to an actual client brief.
|Trainer :||Karthik Siva|
|Duration :||2 Days|
|Time :||9am – 5pm|
Contact Jon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-7932 3096 (Jon) to customize it to your company as an in-house program.
Here are some commendations from our previous participants;
Practical, doable strategic method which will be easily used after the workshop on my own assignments at work. – Emiko Tsukahara, Account Manager, Dentsu Utama
A wide prospective of building business through strategy. Insightful session about the big picture of strategy. I enjoy being exposed to different perspective standpoint & strategy and being inspired by Karthik. – Chia Wai Kit Louis, Fresh Grads, GanForHire
A lot of business strategy tools and interesting thoughts on how to evaluate businesses. – Chin Yien Yien, Senior Account Executive, Saatchi