A Shot of Selling Skills for Creatives
Cracking the brief brilliantly is not always enough. The work needs to be sold before it can run. And the key to successful selling is being able to explain the idea so well that everyone else can also see the wisdom of the solution.
This can be quite a challenge for Creative people, as they are the ones who conceptualised the idea and therefore, it is perfectly clear in their heads. Hence, it is easy for them to forget that the client was not part of the thought process, and selling the idea to them would require a more complete explanation.
This 2-day workshop guides them to understand what clients are looking for, so that they can plan how to present and sell their ideas successfully.
- Understanding Your Audience I : The Behavioural Matrix will explain the four main types of people and what is important to each one.
- Understanding Your Audience II : The Three Input Channels. Participants will understand how visual, kinesthetic and auditory people absorb information, and be guided to figure out the best way to deliver their message to each one.
- Planning Your Content
- Anticipating responses and planning how to lead your clients to the conclusion your desire
- Filling the room with your presence and passion
- Building confidence & composure through practice
- Presenting visuals : How to hold and handle them professionally
- Presenting storyboards : How to tell an engaging story
|Who should attend||:||Creatives who are expected to make presentations|
|Time||:||9am – 6pm|
Contact Jon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-2095 2995/1995 (Jon) to customize it to your company as an in-house program.
Here are some commendations from our previous participants;
I gained the effective presentation tools and skills. E.g.: K.V.A Groups. Personality profiling. Receptiveness of audience. Words 7%, tone 35%, body language 58%. – Tan Toh Chuan, Copywriter, Asatsu-DK Sdn. Bhd