A Shot of Winning Pitches
Pitch to win : Start winning more pitches and watch your business grow
Pitching is an essential part of winning new business. The question is how do you stand out in the crowd, and come away with a win, again and again and again? Because that’s what it takes to grow your business, boost employee morale after working long hard nights, and get a sufficient return on your investment in the pitch.
Are you winning 60% of your pitches? If you’re not, you’re in a catch-22 situation
– to pitch, with no return on investment, or not to pitch, and not grow the business. Neither scenario is ideal.
But what if you could increase your win rate significantly? Winning pitches is a skill like any other skills, one that you learn through trial and error. Now, you can cut down your learning curve. Jeff Orr, former Executive Creative Director of creative agency TBWA\ Kuala Lumpur, who has had a 100% win rate over last 3 years, will share his secrets of winning pitches in this 2-day workshop.
You will be guided on :
- How you can distinguish yourself from your competitors.
- How to make of the briefing to get you started on the right track
- Truly understand the client’s reason for the pitch despite minimum contact
- How to build trust in 30 minutes
- How to continue to build your relationship with the client while you’re working on the pitch
- How to strategise for a winning presentation
Armed with these new tools, you too will be ready to lead your agency to more and more wins, and greater and greater success.
|Who should attend||:||MDs, GMs, CSDs and CDs of agencies doing Creative, Digital, Media and PR who are deeply involved in pitching for new business.|
|Lead Trainer||:||Jeff Orr|
|Co – Trainer||:||Janet Lee|
|Time||:||9:00am – 6:00pm|
Contact Jon email@example.com or call 03-7932 3096 (Jon) to customize it to your company as an in-house program.