A Shot of Supercharged Idea Generation
This is a 2-day pressure cooker where your brain is stimulated and disciplined to think fast, think sharp, and make connections that the normal people don’t see. You’ll learn to analyse and evaluate ideas, look for meaningful insights and let that be your inspiration to conceptualise fresh perspectives and radical ways of achieving the brand’s objectives.
- Dissecting The Message vs The Idea
- Learning From The Masters : A Guided Discussion on Award Winning Ideas
- Bringing Out The Mindset & The Characteristics of A Great Idea Generator
- Pushing Your Own Boundaries
- Generate Ideas Without Censorship : Do A Brain Dump!
- Check For Clarity, Accuracy, Relevance & Brand Fit
- Push The Impact, Tighten The Message Delivery
- Develop The Games, Expand & Explore More
- Work Out The Execution
- Fine Tune The Details
- Push It Even Further
- Step Back And Evaluate
|Who should attend||:||Mid level Copywriters, Art Directors and Designers
(minimum 2 years experience in the industry)
|Time||:||9.00am – 6.30pm|
Contact Jon email@example.com or call 03-2095 2995/1995 (Jon) to customize it to your company as an in-house program.
Here are some commendations from our previous participants;
It will guide me in future brainstorms for sure. Will have a better framework for judging my own work or my junior colleagues. My mind has expanded in the past 3 days! – Cheah Pih Nyuk, Snr Writer, Arachnid
Alhough there is no structure to ideation, I found the steps 1-6 very useful. Something that I will definitely implement in all future brainstorms. Also, it provides a path for thinking that can be used to express the idea. – Brian Leong, Creative Head, Arachnid
Going through the strat part and learning that I should always stay on strat and never go off track. – Wong Mei Shum, Copywriter, Metafour CBSM