A SHOT OF IDEA GENERATION
Break through your mental blocks, stretch your mind wide open, and learn to conceptualise ideas that are fresh and yet relevant to the audience.
This training will enable participants to learn how to create ideas that are in-tune to their way of living through applying your own experience as an individual who’s just as human as they are.
- A Zillion Different Ways To Say Something
- Breaking It Down : The Message vs The Idea
- Ideas That Deliver The Message Accurately
- Loosen Up and Jumpstart Your Creative Engine
- Stimulate Your Right Brain
- Find New Ideas To Answer The Strategy
- Put Your Left Brain To Work
- Evaluating and Shortlisting Ideas
|Who should attend||:||Art Directors, Designers and Copywriters who are involved in conceptualising ideas|
|Time||:||9.00am – 6.30pm|
Contact Jon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-2095 2995/1995 (Jon) to customize it to your company as an in-house program.
The value that I gain from this workshop are, before the ideas, that is a formula “step by step” -> brief -> insights -> strategy -> so you will come out the idea, is very good learning. – Daphne Kew Hui Fen
Great ideas don’t just come from a snap of fingers away. The process guide us clearly a path to generate great ideas that relates closely to the insight & problem. – Olivia Lee